Analog PTZ Security Cameras
PTZ Security Cameras are one of the most versatile tools in video surveillance. Below are some of the common specifications in our cameras with links to specific models. If you have any questions at all please go to our Contact Us page or give us a call.
Get Free Video Surveillance Systems Quotes!
How to Choose the Right Security Camera 2nd Edition
The comprehensive guide has a strong focus on IP Technology. Get your free download now!
Expanded with additional quick view charts, updated selection survey and mounting examples.
Enter your name and email below and we will send it right over!
- Video quality on par with other major brands
- Outdoor housing is custom built to work specifically with our PTZ to handle extreme weather conditions
- Built in power surge & lightning protection
- Built in protocols make it easy to integrate into any system
- Can be controlled via software through DVR or joy stick controllers
- Automatic Day/Night function
- Provides excellent color images in lowlight conditions
- Very sharp black and white images in extremely poor lighting conditions
- Many preset, auto scan and tour functions
- Auto Focus - Auto Recognition of Position Compensation
- Zoom options of 10x to 36x available
- 10x Digital Zoom
- Alarm Inputs for automatic camera coverage
- Many standard features that compete very well with other PTZs
- 1 Year Warranty
Click Here to see a PTZ Camera Training Video
Click Here to learn more about the Advantages and Disadvantages of PTZ Cameras
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Get FREE home security quotes now!
Just fill in the form below.
New! CommentsLeave your comments in the box below.