This video shows an example of an Intensifer Security Camera.
These cameras are fairly unique and hard to find but can serve a specific purpose in a difficult lighting situation.
Please Note: GSP America is no longer manufacturing security systems
- Need to have some source of light such as moon, stars, lighting from vending machines, exit signs, etc.
- Operates in color during the day and night (also has a night B/W mode if needed)
- Uses the Sony 1/3” Super HAD CCD with DSP for high quality image
- High resolution of 540 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination of .002 Lux with the SENS-UP turned on
- Uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) when the AGC (Auto Gain Control) is on
- Reduces image noise in low light for better picture
- Also reduces image file size
- Easy to use Toggle Switch for camera setup
- OSD (On Screen Display) for easy set up and camera identification
- White Balance and Auto Iris controls for consistent image color and quality
- Privacy Function that will allow you to conceal or mask areas you do not wish to appear in the image
- Mirror and many other options
Return from Video Example to Intensifier Cameras
If you have questions you can visit our "Ask the Expert" page to view previous Q&A as well as ask any questions you may have.
Ask the Security Camera Expert
Or you can Add your Comments or Questions in the Facebook Comments box below.
Get FREE home security quotes now!
Just fill in the form below.