16 Channel DVR
This 16 channel DVR features remote Internet monitoring and mobile surveillance through cell phones with Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 or Symbian OS on supported 3G phones. The H.264 compression allows for the maximum amount of storage with high quality video.
Get Free Video Surveillance Systems Quotes!
How to Choose the Right Security Camera 2nd Edition
The comprehensive guide has a strong focus on IP Technology. Get your free download now!
Expanded with additional quick view charts, updated selection survey and mounting examples.
Enter your name and email below and we will send it right over!
It can simultaneously display live footage, record, playback, connect via network, and back-up without any recording loss. Connect to a VGA monitor and view all 16 cameras at the same time.
A hard drive can be installed at the time you order so that you can select the best price and size for the hard drive that you need. Any Sata Hard Drive will work in this system which you can easily install yourself if you want to.
- H.264 Compression
- Various recording modes (motion detection, schedule, alarm)
- USB mouse function
- USB support for backup
- Remote viewing through IE Browser
- Mobile phone surveillance
- Supports recording of up to 16 cameras/channels
- Supports up to 3 SATA hard drives internal (e-sata drive external)
- 2 year warranty
- Free Central Management Software for group management and additional features
- Record at 240 fps at 352 x 240
- Display at 480 fps (shared by cameras)
- H.264 compression
- Remote viewing: IE Browser
- Supports up to 3 internal SATA hard drive (e-sata drive external)
- Recording mode: Timer, alarm, motion detection & manual
- Display mode: Auto switch (Sequence), full screen, quad
- Additional port: RS485 port for PTZ cameras
- Network connection: RJ-45 port for 10/100BaseT network
- Playback: Search by time, event, alarm or motion detection
- Supports mobile phone surveillance (Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 or Symbian on 3G)
- Video output: 2 BNC, 1 VGA
- Video input: Composite 1.0 V p-p/75 ohms BNCx4
- Alarm: 16 inputs and 1 outputs
- Audio: 4 RCA inputs and 2 RCA outputDisplay resolution: 720 x 480 pixels (NTSC)
- Operating system support: Windows® XP, Vista™
- USB mouse function
- Back up: USB port for USB flash drive or e-sata drive
- Power source: 12VDC with 120VAC Adapter Included
Click here to download full PDF spec sheet
Please note that this 16 channel DVR does not come with an installed Hard Drive. You will need to add a Sata Hard Drive to the system yourself or have us install one for you. Hard drive options are 160GB, 320GB, 500GB, 750GB and 1000GB. Your storage time will depend on the size of the hard drive and how you set up the recording options.
The price on this 16 channel DVR is very competitive. Please check with one of our CCTV Distributors in your area for actual pricing.
Return from 16 Channel DVR to the Security Camera DVR Page
Return from 16 Channel DVR to the Home Page
Get FREE home security quotes now!
Just fill in the form below.